Vacant Committee Positions
Joining a club committee can be a great way to make new friends, professional connections and enhance your overall University experience.
Clubs – To register your vacant committee positions, please contact Sport at UC (email@example.com)
University of Canberra Otters Touch Football Club
Responsible for organising semester 1 touch competition, AGM meetings, presentation nights, University Games, etc. (You will receive a lot of help for fellow Otter members)
Assist the president as required.
Responsible for the maintenance of the society’s non-financial records including membership lists, meeting minutes and social media duties.
Responsible for managing the flow of the day to day finances of the society.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining the committee or would like some further information.
University of Canberra Rugby League Club
The UC Grizzlies Rugby League Club are looking for a head coach to lead the team for the 2019 George Tooke Shield Season
The Grizzlies are looking for an individual who:
- Has previous experience coaching at the senior level
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to manage multiple players and staff members of all ages with various levels of skill
- Strong desire to work effectively with the coaching team and committee members
- High level communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills including an ability to “think on the run”
- Demonstrated experience liaising with a diverse and broad number stakeholders
- Must hold a minimum level 1 club coaching qualification
If you are interested in the this role please submit a brief one page document outlining your experience and qualifications to email@example.com. For further information please get in touch via the email above or on 0435 807 858