Can’t find your sport in one of our established UC Sport Clubs?
Want to start a new UC Sport Club? Read below.
First of all, the club must:
- Be unique to the University of Canberra
- Be open to all University of Canberra students
- Have at least 10 University of Canberra students interested in joining
- Have at least 4 individuals interested in being on the Executive Committee in the roles of President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer
- Charge a membership fee
- Be designed to engage with UC students
Please note that all new clubs will be put on a 6 month trial before being given access to funding. Clubs must also have at least 20% of University of Canberra student members to be eligible for funding from UC Life! in the next affiliation period following the end of the 6 month trial.
Want to arrange a meeting for more information?
Contact: UC Sport